Quem sou eu

Minha foto
"He walks away, The sun goes down, He takes the day but I'm grown And in your way, In this blue shade My tears dry on their own"

Meu mundo é você



Mundo meu, estrela cadente
Lua-cheia, jardim florido.
Eu quero viver em você
Habitar teus sonhos
Ser o mel da sua boca.
Criança atrevida, manhã de carnaval.
Confete e serpentina, pierrot e colombina.
Quero ser melodia em teus ouvidos
Ser mato verde e fresco
Colher maçãs vermelhas e pecaminosas para ti
Roupa nova, brinquedo caro
Alma de poeta, rei coroado.
Derrama suas lágrimas de amor em mim
Amado, amor, meu homem.
Suplica-me e bebe-me,
com intensidade, desejo e paixão.

6 comentários:

Meninão disse...

I hope to live more to take care of you
I can wonder why to me is not enough
I was living without reason when I "saw" you
You changed my mind and soul,
You changed all my life

Mallandrinho disse...

I have no choice
I must close my eyes
To give all my love
Don't be afraid...

Glub Glub disse...

It's always the same
I lost my mind
And when the night falls
I try to keep the faith

Someday I will know
What you really mean
I need to find someway
I gotta have you

Peixinho disse...

I dream all the time
I wanna make you happy
Always by my side
Always together....

Pesadinho disse...

It's a hard feeling
that I can't understand
Now doesn't matter,
I'm ready to move on

It's a hard feeling
that I can understand
It's so unfair,
but together we win

BB disse...

É um sentimento complicado,
que eu não posso entender.
Mas eu eu sei o que é:

A-M-O-R! *-*

S2

Postar um comentário